BU Commencement Ceremony
Due to the Postponement of the Commencement Ceremony of the Academic Year 2019, the University will send a degree certificate to all graduates by a registered post, starting from May 21, 2020.
In this regard, we kindly ask you to confirm your mailing address by completing your information at bit.ly/BU-CMM-2019, by April 25, 2020.
The University will inform you in due time of a new schedule for the Commencement Ceremony. Please follow the news and updates on the Commencement Ceremony at http://commencement.bu.ac.th. For further information or inquiries, you may contact us via Line: @bu1stop or via email at email@example.com
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your continued cooperation and strongly advise you to take great care of your health during this period and to strictly follow the measures for COVID-19 prevention and control recommended by the government.
Q & A regarding the Postponement of BU Commencement Ceremony
- The University will set up a channel of communication whereby the graduating students are able to request for their degree certificate/diploma to be mailed to them at a given address, free of charge.
- This service is only available to the graduating students who already filed for graduation and paid a required fee for graduation registration.
- In the event of a loss of the degree certificate/diploma, the University cannot issue a replacement.
No. They may keep the academic gown and/or hood in good condition until the Commencement Ceremony. Please note that the Cattleya Shop will not give a refund of damage deposit if the academic gown and/or hood is damaged.
- For graduating students who already picked up your academic gown/hood
You must return the academic gown/hood to the Cattleya Shop. Then, you must submit a request to cancel your attendance at the Commencement Ceremony via our website, bit.ly/BU-CMM-2019. Please submit also a copy of the first page of your bank book account, in order to get a refund of your academic gown/hood rental fee and deposit. The University will deposit the refund to your bank account after the academic gown/hood is returned.
- For graduating students who have not yet picked up your academic gown/hood
You may submit a request to cancel your attendance at the Commencement Ceremony via our website, bit.ly/BU-CMM-2019, with a copy of the first page of your bank book account, in order to receive a refund of the academic gown/hood rental fee and deposit.
- For graduating students who have not yet made a fee payment for registration of graduation and wish to cancel their attendance at the Commencement Ceremony
You are advised to make a fee payment to complete a process of registration for graduation. Then you may submit a request to cancel your attendance at the Commencement Ceremony via our website, bit.ly/BU-CMM-2019.
- Yes. For graduating students who already filed for graduation, the fee payment deadline is April 2, 2020 for Round 2 of late registration of graduation.
- For graduating students who have not filed for graduation and wish to cancel an attendance at the Commencement Ceremony, you are advised to pay a fee for registration of graduation in order to complete the process.
Yes. All graduating students are required to register for graduation.
Graduating students who have not yet registered for graduation are required to proceed with a late graduation registration by March 31, 2020.
For further inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Check Registration Status and Seat Number
You may check your Registration and Seat Number
- Five (5) days after registration
- Seat Number Information will be available on further notice, pending an announcement from the University.
Payment Methods are available as follows.