Information for All Graduating Students Attending the Rehearsal of the Commencement Ceremony
at the Diamond Hall (A3-501), Building A3, Floor 5, Bangkok University, Main Campus
1. Body Temperature Screening
Screening Points are at Gate 1-3
• The body temperature must not exceed 37.5 degree Celsius.
• Any graduating student with the body temperature exceeding 37.5 C will be observed in a separate rest area and undergo another body temperature screening. After the 2nd screening, if the body temperature is higher than 37.5 C, the graduating student will not be allowed on campus and will be scheduled for a rehearsal on a later date.
2. Before attending the Rehearsal Ceremony
• All graduating students are required to check in/register online via cmm.bu.ac.th
– Morning Round: During 06.00-08.30 hrs. , in order to be seated in the Diamond Hall by 08.45 hrs.
– Afternoon Round: During 11.00-13.30 hrs., in order to be seated in the Diamond Hall by 13.45 hrs.
*If the graduating students do not check-in/register by the specified period, they will not be permitted to enter the Diamond Hall to participate in the Rehearsal and will be scheduled to attend the rehearsal on a later date*.
• Before entering the Diamond Hall, all graduating students must pass another body temperature screening.
• All graduating students must wear a face mask at all times while being in the Diamond Hall
*During the Commencement Ceremony, all graduating students are allowed to take off the face mask only before entering the stage to receive a degree diploma from the Chairman of the Ceremony and must wear a face mask after exiting the stage (a new face mask will be provided.)*
• Only the graduating students and BU staff are permitted to enter the Foyer and the Diamond Hall
3. Rest Areas for Parents and Families are as follows:
• Common Lounge, Floor 1, Building A3
• Imagine Lounge, Floor 2, Building A3
• Surat Osathanugrah Library, Building C6
• All areas around the campus
4. We would like to request all graduating students and their families and
friends to wear a face mask at all times, especially at crowded areas,
for health and safety.
• Balloons of all types are not allowed on campus.